Balancing Races

PyroTortilla

VIP
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
VIP
Ratings
So as some people may be aware of, you can change your speed during a race. I for one am always on speed 5 so I do believe it gives me an honest advantage over the other person who may not have VIP rank and access to speed 5. My proposition is to make races more fair by either restricting everyone to speed 1 or giving everyone access to all speeds just during races. :)

MCBYT

MVP+
Mapper
MCBYT
MCBYT
Ratings
160 8
So as some people may be aware of, you can change your speed during a race. I for one am always on speed 5 so I do believe it gives me an honest advantage over the other person who may not have VIP rank and access to speed 5. My proposition is to make races more fair by either restricting everyone to speed 1 or giving everyone access to all speeds just during races. :)
I agree, I think everyone should be allowed to change their speed settings for races. Then, you can choose between high levels (move faster) and low levels (move with more precision).
(p.s. I forgot when I was posting, but as WingsOfFire says below, please post this in https://suggestions.manacube.com/ if you'd like to make it official :))

Last edited:

WingsOfFire17

MVP+
MVP
WingsOfFire17
WingsOfFire17
MVP+
Ratings
234 14
Hey there PyroTortilla,

I completely agree. One thing that I'd do would be to post this to the suggestions page on Manacube's website. Here is the link:
https://suggestions.manacube.com/
I hope this gets added!

Aury

MVP
auryx
auryx
MVP
Ratings
This is a great idea! I don't play parkour, mainly because I'm just not good at it but I'm surprised that users with access are able to use their /speed perk during races. Def an unsure advantage, hopefully this gets implemented.

LeiSkule

Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
45 2
Give people slowness 5 during race to make it fair