Staff Rules -For the application

So I submitted an application yesterday and i have received a -1 from a staffer that did not like my skin, It reads "Hello IM Going to give this a rating of -1 because I don't like your skin" -Blitz_syphin.

FadingGeneral

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
According to the staff list, that person is not a staff member. Any member of the community can comment on staff applications, not just staff. You can see if a player is a member of staff by looking at the forum tags they have under their name. As for the player's comment, if it's not about your application, or how you act on the forums or in-game, don't worry about it as it will have no effect on the application process.

Surge

MVP+
The_Surge
The_Surge
MVP+
Ratings
96 2
So I submitted an application yesterday and I have received a -1 from a staffer that did not like my skin, It reads "Hello IM Going to give this a rating of -1 because I don't like your skin" -Blitz_syphin.
On applications there can sometimes be trolls don't worry in the application process someone posting something dumb like "I don't like your ign -1" isn't considered they only look at responses that are helpful to understand what you are like as a player and that person isn't staff, So no need to worry :)