where can i use my cubits, and for what can i use it on?

JustSoDank

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
MVP+
Ratings
167 5
You can also make deals with other players to buy / sell your cubits. Ask other players on the server how much cubits are worth there and they'll likely tell you the current rate.

Hallowqueen

SrMod
Senior Mod
MVP+
Helper Management
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
MVP+
Ratings
1,074 22
I think @gapplegal summed it up. Cubits are a global currency, and are basically ‘store credits’ - Super handy if you want to purchase an item or rank on the store, but aren’t able to with IRL money.

They can be hard to get, either through voting, ads (which are unreliable), and trading with players in-game, as @JustSoDank also mentioned. A whole cubit (1.00) is equal to an IRL US dollar, and each 0.01 cubit, is equal to one cent. Even if USD isn’t your currency, cubits are technically measured in dollars, so when paying with cubits, it’s probably best to use USD to ensure you have enough!

Ratings
3 1
You can trade them for store credit as said above. Or you can sell .01 for 10k on skyblock last time I checked prices.

EricBanks

MVP+
fauke
fauke
MVP+
Ratings
Cubits are basically game credits. You can use them in the server store, or you can exchange them ingame for mana or other things.

[OG] Nick

MVP+
MVP
Donator
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
82 1
Hey there,

I recently posted a guide about cubits Here. It answers all of your questions.

Best Regards,
Nick