Rejected JaJaJake - Locked appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Since I couldn't find the 'appeal' button, I'm gonna do it like this. So I'm locked because I hacked in the past, but I don't hack anymore and I'm not even thinking about doing it again. I got locked 09/11/2019. I think I should be unlocked because I was banned 2 years ago I think and I waited it out until 09/11. If I don't get unlocked, I will wait until I will, but it would be nice to be unlocked. I won't cause any trouble, I just want the privileges of a normal player back.
I don't really have evidence for this.

noctqrns

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
Helper
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Hello JaJaJake,

I will be putting your appeal in Reviewing. During this time I will discuss your appeal with other parkour staff and we will decide if your account will be unlocked or not.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums or contact me on discord - madi#5198.

Thanks!

noctqrns

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
Helper
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Hello JaJaJake,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, unfortunately your appeal is being Rejected.
Firstly, you've only been locked for a day or so, you still did hack, so by locking your account it meant you wouldn't get rewards from hacking/when you did hack. Most locked players take some months to appeal and have a chance of getting accepted, so I would suggest waiting it out for a while longer before appealing again.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.