Kitpvp clans

Should clans be added

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I think Kitpvp should have a clan system and the clans with the most kills at the end of the month gets a certain amount of money to spend in the shop

PlaidTie

MVP+
VIP
PlaidTie
PlaidTie
MVP+
Ratings
113 6
Interesting idea, however I believe one of the flaws is the unfortunate fact that Kitpvp does not support a large enough playerbase to justify a clan system. Because of the smaller playerbase, a single clan could take over the server, which is close to what is happening currently.

Interesting idea, however I believe one of the flaws is the unfortunate fact that Kitpvp does not support a large enough playerbase to justify a clan system. Because of the smaller playerbase, a single clan could take over the server, which is close to what is happening currently.
Yes I realize this problem but there is a solution advertise in the main spawn hub that you have introduced the feature and have competition for 3 months which clans comes out at top get a new rank "master clan" rank this will show that they are part of the top clan and are skilled

HyDr0KT

QA Team
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Donator
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
MVP
Ratings
48 6
Hello. I completely agree with your idea and would also love to see a clan battling system. However, if this were to be added it would most likely be at the start of next season. KitPvP Season 9.0 has been out for quite a while so it is unlikely it will get any new major updates. I will definitely bring this up when KitPvP Season 10.0 starts to get worked on.

Hello. I completely agree with your idea and would also love to see a clan battling system. However, if this were to be added it would most likely be at the start of next season. KitPvP Season 9.0 has been out for quite a while so it is unlikely it will get any new major updates. I will definitely bring this up when KitPvP Season 10.0 starts to get worked on.
the this means a lot and yes I do know that there is currently a season going I intended this for season 10 but you supporting this is really help full in the cause thx

Ayrz

MVP
Ayrz
Ayrz
MVP
Ratings
If they added a clan system, the amount of people fighting would decrease, I realize you are able to team, but friendly fire is still a thing as well.

Mr_oak

Forum Master
Ratings
38 8
I support this idea since it’s a nice idea. I think free money is always good for a server because more players will play the game then