Racism

PyroTortilla

VIP
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
VIP
Ratings
I’m not going to lie guys I have only 7 hours in parkour on this server but the amount of racist comments I’ve seen in that time is appalling. I know we can’t control anyone’s actions, but let’s try to be a bit more respectful of our fellow disappointments :)

gapplegal

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
gapplegal
gapplegal
MVP+
Ratings
133 1
Staff try their best to help keep chat appropriate. If you see it, please ss and send to us and/or use helpop
<3

Tasses

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
MVP
Ratings
373 17
You may not be aware that the word "nigga" is allowed and not considered racist, so it is vastly abused by players looking to get a reaction. Remember to ignore anyone who's being obnoxious or toxic, and report on Discord, on the forums, or through helpop anytime someone makes a directly racist comment.

PyroTortilla

VIP
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
VIP
Ratings
You may not be aware that the word "nigga" is allowed and not considered racist, so it is vastly abused by players looking to get a reaction. Remember to ignore anyone who's being obnoxious or toxic, and report on Discord, on the forums, or through helpop anytime someone makes a directly racist comment.
No I’m aware I’m talking about some people just straight up making racist comments about African-Americans and Asians and Mexicans, as well as a lot of sexist things regarding women and their “priorities.”

Tasses

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
MVP
Ratings
373 17
No I’m aware I’m talking about some people just straight up making racist comments about African-Americans and Asians and Mexicans, as well as a lot of sexist things regarding women and their “priorities.”
Then by all means take screenshots and report them, thats not allowed at all.

Worrey

MVP+
MVP
Worrey
Worrey
MVP+
Ratings
90 7
Where should we send the screenshots that we take of these racist/sexist/homophobic behaviors?
send the screenshots to a staff member on discord.

use /helpop "message" and they will give you their discord.

LeiSkule

Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
45 2
I’m not going to lie guys I have only 7 hours in parkour on this server but the amount of racist comments I’ve seen in that time is appalling. I know we can’t control anyone’s actions, but let’s try to be a bit more respectful of our fellow disappointments :)
Best thing to do is ignore them and not get involved. If it gets too far, try contacting a mod with evidence to try to resolve the situation

cammdden

VIP
cammdden
cammdden
VIP
Ratings
4 1
This may be off topic, but did you call the people of who they are being racist to disappointments? or am I confused.

Tasses

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
MVP
Ratings
373 17
This may be off topic, but did you call the people of who they are being racist to disappointments? or am I confused.
Yeah, he did say that ... a month ago.

WingsOfFire17

MVP+
MVP
WingsOfFire17
WingsOfFire17
MVP+
Ratings
234 14
There really isn't a point to be responding to a thread that was created and ended almost a month ago!

WingsOfFire17

MVP+
MVP
WingsOfFire17
WingsOfFire17
MVP+
Ratings
234 14
If you want to talk more about this, feel free to contact me on discord.

Qubs

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Racism should be an instant ban.
Don't you think it's a little harsh?
Someone might be doing a silly joke without realising it's not the best idea to do that on a public chat.
I think a warning is good enough.

Tasses

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
MVP
Ratings
373 17
Don't you think it's a little harsh?
Someone might be doing a silly joke without realising it's not the best idea to do that on a public chat.
I think a warning is good enough.
There is no warning for racism. It's an instant mute.

WingsOfFire17

MVP+
MVP
WingsOfFire17
WingsOfFire17
MVP+
Ratings
234 14
There is no warning for racism. It's an instant mute.
If you look on the discord server, it does say under #punsishments that hatespeech is an instant mute, and I think it should stay that way.